We work to make the AI more ethical and socially acceptable with help of WOMENPOWER
VISION AND MISSION
Our Core Principles
AI / Digital focus
WE CARE FOR GENDER-EQUALITY IN TECH
We advise technical employers how to implement impactful measures for gender equality, women/ family friendly organizations and how to attract and retain Women in Tech.
OUR SERVICES ARE PLANNED UNDER 3 MAIN PROGRAMS
- Learning Programs (Digital Learning Circles)
- Employment Programs
- Consulting Programs
We are all Ethical AI Enthusiats!
Founder and Chief Inspiration Officer
Head of the Academy
Erum Afzal is pursuing a PhD degree in Robotics and Intelligent Machine Engineering. Previously she has a MS in Information Technology. She is passionate about providing quality education in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, and Machine and delivered many courses, workshops and talks on Data sciences and Machine Learning at various international venues.
She is also a Mentor, Speaker and a Trainer and has been associated with renowned Organisations including Women AI Academy, ETHOS AI, Women Who Code, Omdena and Neuro Match Academy(NMA).
WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE
- Your career as a Data Scientist starts with you joining the Women AI Academy. So, take the first step toward a gratifying career today; your only regret will be not beginning sooner!
- We will offer the main content in English. However, our moderators, experts speak also German and Portuguese learners can ask questions in German and Portuguese too if they need help. Our goal is to help learners so that they understand and learn the skills which they need for their new dreams.
- For German learners: if you think that your English is not sufficient to join the program-B2 level in English sufficient to understand and follow the English contents. And you will also have the possibility to practice & improve your English in the program. Don’t try to be a perfectionist to postpone your dreams!
- Each Learning Circle is guided by a moderator and expert/mentor and meets online.
Yes, we are all concerned with AI. It has risks and opportunities. It depens on our engagement what we do. Let's start and learn it together.
- Whether you're taking a leap into a totally new career path or you're just looking to brush up on your existing skills; choosing the RIGHT program is the key to your success!
- We know your time is incredibly valuable, so we've done the difficult work of comprising the most important information you need to be a successful Data Scientist and put it together in one easy-to-use program.
- PLUS, with the added bonus of having REAL mentors and Data Scientists by your side, you can rest assured that your questions will be answered and our team of experts will be there to hold your hand every step of the way!
STILL ON THE FENCE ABOUT JOINING?
- Plus, get access to our blog and free digital learning circles
- Absolutely NO credit card required and NO strings attached!Our digital learning circles are at the core of our students’ success and provide an unmatched level of support that simply can’t be found with other programs. Meet your fellow students, ask questions, and learn the skills your mentors used to secure their dream jobs.”
DIGITAL LEARNING CIRCLES (DLC)-METHOD
Weekly Learning Sessions
Access to AI Library
Women AI Community
Soft & Hard Skills
Ali is also a member of Cyber Security Standardisation SGA16, SG24, and WG26 Groups and started and chairs the IEEE Special Interest Group in Humanitarian Technologies and the Systems Council Chapters in the UK and Ireland Section. In 2017 Ali joined the IEEE Standards Association (SA), initially as a committee member for the new landmark IEEE 7000 standard focused on “Addressing Ethical Concerns in System Design.” He was subsequently appointed as the Technical Editor and later the Chair of P7000 working group. In November 2018, he was appointed as the VC and Process Architect of the IEEE’s global Ethics Certification Programme for Autonomous & Intelligent Systems (ECPAIS).